View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #88
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Umm Foster was waived in 2009 and signed to PS. So yea.

I feel that you guys are assigning too much value to a 4th string player.
We were lucky no one picked him up, wouldn't you say? If someone did and then he blew up for another team we'd be talking about the mistake we made.

Wood has show a bit more, plus the Team has a spotlight on them now. We might not be so lucky the next time.

And as far as value on a 4th string player, I think he's a better runner than Karim and if Tate is gone after this year I think he might be able to challenge for the back-up role.

I think you're too consumed with what you believe he is right now instead of how he could possibly do to help the team in the future.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote