View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #80
2012Champs
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 69152 2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected2012Champs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dustin Keller injury... wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Yes, that's the only point I've tried to make. I'm picturing Chad Clifton and Warren Sapp (which was of course up high) but very similar in that Clifton was watching the play and not his immediate surroundings. I remember watching a Texans player blow up a guy on an interception return when we played the Raiders in Reliant Stadium years ago. That clip was posted often. Keep that head on a swivel because ultimately can protect you out there but you.

I believe the nfl made a rule change about blowing people up on int returns
2012Champs is offline   Reply With Quote