View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #83
TheIronDuke
In BOB I Trust

Rep Power: 80683 TheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respectedTheIronDuke is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by PapaL View Post
Did Cierre Wood do any returns this preseason? All things being equal, even if Karim played against tougher competition, Karim did return KOs.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...ohnson-can-do/

Wood certainly made a case to be on the roster. No denying that. I like our top 4 RB.
To me, I don't even care if someone can return kickoffs. Marciano couldn't make the best kick returner in the NFL look good last year. We honestly shouldn't even take a ball out of the EZ. If we even have a decent kick return it'd be negated by a block in the back anyway.
TheIronDuke is offline   Reply With Quote