View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #82
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 170382 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Did Cierre Wood do any returns this preseason? All things being equal, even if Karim played against tougher competition, Karim did return KOs.

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans...ohnson-can-do/

Quote:
With Wood and Johnson attacking, third-string running back Deji Karim was left to watch on the sideline.

“I know what we’ve got with him,” Texans coach Gary Kubiak said. “I wanted to see what the young guys could do.”
Wood certainly made a case to be on the roster. No denying that. I like our top 4 RB.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is online now   Reply With Quote