View Single Post
Old 08-30-2013   #79
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dustin Keller injury... wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by infantrycak View Post
See below.

Exactly. Been watching this exchange and that saying keeps screaming out.
Yes, that's the only point I've tried to make. I'm picturing Chad Clifton and Warren Sapp (which was of course up high) but very similar in that Clifton was watching the play and not his immediate surroundings. I remember watching a Texans player blow up a guy on an interception return when we played the Raiders in Reliant Stadium years ago. That clip was posted often. Keep that head on a swivel because ultimately no one can protect you out there but you.

Last edited by Hervoyel; 08-30-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Hervoyel is online now   Reply With Quote