View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #76
ArlingtonTexan

Rep Power: 73193 ArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respectedArlingtonTexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
most definitely. we only carried the two last year (plus casey), and they really seemed to wear down at the end of the season. we run too many 2 and 3 tightend packages to be thin here, and i doubt griffin would clear waivers.

as for runningback, wood appears to be the guy for me. i cant trust dennis johnson's hands, and kerim has been pedestrian IMO. wood seems like the best fit for our offense based on his style of running and his strengths.
I think Karim not getting caries in the regular offense means the Texans have made a decision. also, since both runners ran through the Dallas defense, not as good for either player as it seems.

Foster
Tate
Karim

PS woods