View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #75
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 89797 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The backup RB battle

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Carry 3 TEs ???
most definitely. we only carried the two last year (plus casey), and they really seemed to wear down at the end of the season. we run too many 2 and 3 tightend packages to be thin here, and i doubt griffin would clear waivers.

as for runningback, wood appears to be the guy for me. i cant trust dennis johnson's hands, and kerim has been pedestrian IMO. wood seems like the best fit for our offense based on his style of running and his strengths.