View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #101
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 218004 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by GuerillaBlack View Post
Yeah Shapiro was good. Texans were stacked at punter. Long gone are the days of Chad Stanley.
I remember one of the first games I attended, sitting way up in 608... row M

Some of the crowd was giving the Stanley the what for, & he was pretty mean about it. A 4 year old (4-6 I think) wearing a Chad Stanley jersey, turned around & told the guy to leave Chad Stanley alone, that he was his favorite player & he loved Chad Stanley... he went on for few minutes about how great Chad Stanley was. No tears. Not a crack in his voice. & he meant serious business.

The guy was just having fun, voicing the frustration of many a Texans fan. He was cool about it & apologized to the boy. Funniest thing I ever saw.

I thought the kid must have been a relative or something... who follows a punter?

But everyone around him was patting him on the back & telling him he did a good job & that he was a great fan..... the boy & his people were smiling.... pretty proud of that moment.