View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #861
eriadoc
Texan-American

Rep Power: 156011 eriadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respectederiadoc is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via ICQ to eriadoc Send a message via Yahoo to eriadoc
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
The issue seems to be we don't have a better WR2 option today than we did last season. Jean has looked ok if not superb & I'd rather have him than Posey or Hopkins today. Allow those to a bit more time before going on field in regular season. ALthough bad things can happen in practice, risk can be better managed so allow that for at least two additional weeks for both.
Concussion issues aside, hell no. I liked Jean, and I had hoped he would develop into a #2 WR, but he still sucks at catching the ball, which is kind of important for a WR. Hopkins will make rookie mistakes, but even with those mistakes, he's going to far surpass Jean this year, in terms of making plays.

Posey? Meh, we'll see. It'd be nice to have a reliable stable of WRs behind AJ.