View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #860
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 141276 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

The issue seems to be we don't have a better WR2 option today than we did last season. Jean has looked ok if not superb & I'd rather have him than Posey or Hopkins today. Allow those to a bit more time before going on field in regular season. ALthough bad things can happen in practice, risk can be better managed so allow that for at least two additional weeks for both.