View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #98
deucetx
All Pro

Rep Power: 31940 deucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respecteddeucetx is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheRealJoker View Post
What is the deal with Bonner our 6th round WR? He was a highlight of OTAs but I guess got injured in training camp and nothing else has been said. Is he on IR?
Not that I am aware. Still nursing the hamstring last I heard. Wanted to see the kid in the slot because the more I see of Martin the more I think he's going to need another year or two to develop....if at all. It would be nice if we get the advantage in the slot like other teams had against us. Luckily, Posey is back and that might be what we need. Guessing Bonner is practice squad bound.

The thing I like about Brandon Harris is he has actually showed improvement of some sort. Roc hasn't given us anything. Great camp I hear but when the lights came on, he turned off. Harris stepped his game up when the chance came upon him. He's aggressive at corner which I like as well and as we saw is capable of backing up at safety as needed. Nothing wrong with some versatility.
deucetx is offline   Reply With Quote