View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #13
nero THE zero
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 17337 nero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respectednero THE zero is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alec Lemon on IR

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDEXAN View Post
Great for management, but that sucks for the union guy, and I'm a confirmed union-hater. Honestly, that really is an injustice. I dunno, is this the way its always been, or something else found in the new CBA ?
Wonder what the definition is for an injury to meet the level of qualifying for being "IR", and how is that verified by the league ?
I can't fathom the idea that this is "bad" for him. It means, tangibly, that he is getting paid a nice salary for at least the next 16 weeks and, intangibly, that an NFL team thinks enough of him to subvert the rules to keep him around.

Sounds like damn nice situation to be in to me.