View Single Post
Old 08-29-2013   #7
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27155 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Alec Lemon on IR

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
That makes sense and also explains why I don't gamble. I rarely take the safe bet.

So he gets the rookie minimum for his time on IR? I mean, there has to be some kind of financial reward for this.
The reward is that he gets a guaranteed paycheck for a year while taking no risk of real injury by playing also giving him time to really learn our system and put him that much further ahead for next year. If released he also runs the chance that no one picks him up, no paycheck. I really like this move and like what I saw from Lemon in preseason. Our new found depth at WR should remove the position from our list of needs in the 2014 draft.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote