View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #20
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 157415 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: When do you guys want the Gameday threads made?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DocBar View Post
I meant that for when threads are started earlier rather than later. You'll have many pages of, well, BS to sort through before the game even starts.

Gameday is gameday and I guess it should include the tailgate part, if that's what you like. I happen to get some pretty good insight from the in-game observations and like that more than the tailgating part. Just MHO.
yeah i know what ya mean, u want to see actual talk about whats going on on the field rather than all the BS hours before game time.

facebook.com/ThatRump
EllisUnit is offline   Reply With Quote