View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #95
Norg
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 11489 Norg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respectedNorg is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I kinda of agree with Thunderkyss on his assessment. I said from the time it became clear that the Colts would draft Luck and if Texans didn't try to counter with someone like RGIII that the Colts would return to the top of the AFC South in Luck's 3rd year. With $46 million to spend in FA this season the Colts return to eminence could be this year. Some Texans fans fail to acknowledge that some of the Texans successes of the last 2 years were directly related to Peyton's broken neck and Jeff Fisher's decision to leave the division. Today, it is how other teams in the division are improving that is also contributing to the closing of the Texans window of opportunity.

The Texans are managed by Coach Think which is Reactive, plan for the season at hand (put a band aid on it) vs GM Think which is Proactive, plan ahead with an eye 2-4 years ahead. Why Packers could win the Super Bowl with 17 players on IR and the Texans are toast with a couple of major injuries.

If you check Kubiak's record against > .500 teams it's paltry at best.
I also think Luck will have a Slump this year they wont make the playoffs

I also think the Texans can win the divison this year and in 2014 and 2015

after that we will see how it goes but im not to worried about the rest of our divison yeah All of them are tough games no doubt but I just see the Texans over coming it all when it comes to the divison teams
Norg is offline   Reply With Quote