View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #586
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 265614 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
Playoffs, you're absolutely right.

Forgot all about Senylan. In the mid 70's, I would be called on to perform occasional reconstructive surgery on some of the injured New Orleans Zoo animals. It was used as a human dissociative anesthetic like, if you have heard of, a drug called Ketamine that is still used today. But Senylan was strictly a veterinary anesthetic...
That's right, I remember it being referred to as "horse tranquilizer" when I was a kid.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote