View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #853
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
Hopkins is a rookie and the NFL is faster than college i can see why he wants him to play, but I think he just wants to see Posey in a game so he knows what he has in him to start the season. Thats the only thing i can think of, plus the regular season starts in a week, if Posey isnt ready now, he wont be ready then.
Simply put, the same reason any starter plays in the first three pre season games. Rhythm, in game conditioning.

I want both to be able to do as much as possible week 1, and getting some action this week will help them be that much better.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote