View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #81
EllisUnit
Serving Koolaid

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 126475 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thorn View Post
Schaub, despite his shortcomings, is still better and should be the starter. Yates seems to me to be destined to always be nothing more than a dependable backup. Keenum has the potential to be a starter, and a damn good one. But potential doesn't always make it in the NFL.
BUt you dont know how much and how far that potential can go unless you give him a shot, if we dont i can promise you someone will and i think we will regret it if that does happen.