View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #93
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 387845 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
How did our CBs fair this preseason?

How do you think our CBs rated in coverage from best to worst this preseason by ProFootballFocus? Minimum 30 defensive snaps...
3. Brandon Harris + rating

111. Elbert Mack
168. A.J. Bouye

216. Johnathan Joseph - rating
249. Kareem Jackson - rating
258. Brice McCain - rating
268. Roc Carmichael - rating

Out of 275 total, no minimum snaps requirement.

It's preseason, and I'm not sold yet that sample size doesn't impact ratings somewhat. The above had at least 30 defensive snaps each -- pretty low number. So for me just a general reference, but there it is fwiw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
DOH! I am such a dummy, I still did not read it correctly...
My post was not clear...I did not emaphasize "you" until after you brought it up.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote