View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #137
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 291737 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Kevin Walter Cut *UPDATE* Signs with Titans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Glad he gets a paycheck, I was not originally happy to see Texans sign him but he won me over as a good player. Kept him too long imo but hope he does well and more importantly gets well.
I don't know that we kept him too long. We paid him too much & ignored upgrading the position too long. He'd be a fine #3/Slot flex TE type receiver.

When they played with the Colts, it looked (to me) like Dallas Clark & Brandon Stokely were practically interchangeable. If Stokely was unavailable, they'd split Clarke out more often. If Clarke wasn't able to play, Stokely would slide in more often.

That's the way I thought we should use Walter & OD. OD isn't worth a crap for run blocking & Walter can't stretch the field (unlike Stokley)...

But if we weren't asking him to step up when Andre is out of the game, we need another #2.