View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #628
badboy
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 181199 badboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respectedbadboy is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
"totally cleared to return to practice" leaves it unclear as to non-contact or contact practice. And with a Thursday game, when would he have had an opportunity to participate in a contact practice?

Either way, if we see him against the Cowboys, I stand on my previous statement that someone in the coaching staff or the front office must have also taken a hit to the head.
Posting info but 100% agree we don't need to see him on field tomorrow and maybe not first game. Allow Jean and Martin to get the reps against Dallas. This could also be for concussions