View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #627
CloakNNNdagger
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 171407 CloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respectedCloakNNNdagger is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: 1st Round- DeAndre Hopkins WR Texans

Quote:
Originally Posted by badboy View Post
Tania Ganguli @taniaganguli
DeAndre Hopkins has been totally cleared to return to practice. Good chance he plays Thursday. #Texan1s1:33 PM - 27 Aug 203
"Totally cleared to return to practice" leaves it unclear as to non-contact or contact practice. And with a Thursday game, when would he have had an opportunity to participate in a contact practice? From after yesterday's practice:
Quote:
(on if WR DeAndre Hopkins has progressed in the protocol stages of his concussion) “Yeah, he’s doing good. He has not been totally cleared to return to practice. That could happen tomorrow. I want to say he’s in like stage four right now. He did do a lot of work today with the trainers.”
Either way, if we see him against the Cowboys, I stand on my previous statement that someone in the coaching staff or the front office must have also taken a hit to the head.
CloakNNNdagger is online now   Reply With Quote