View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #65
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 19115 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I was starting to take you serious, then you go & do this.

Schaub's got his faults, but you've missed the target all together. I agree his ball placement is curious at times, but I don't think that's because he is inaccurate. If you've watched him for the last 6 years, you'd know his problem isn't accuracy.
It's hard to say he's "accurate" in my view. Yah his completion % is great, but a lot of those are to Andre, who helps him a LOT. Down the field it is obvious that he can't throw the deep ball, and before anyone quotes me on look he threw 12 40+ yard throws last year blah blah. In almost every context of the deep ball that Matt throws the receiver almost always has to wait on the ball, then gets caught from behind by the defender. Instead of a touchdown we get a long completion.

Why does this drive me crazy, because then we are stuck in the red zone and have had real trouble in the red zone the last couple of years and we come away with 3 points.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote