View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #63
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 264941 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texian View Post
I kinda of agree with Thunderkyss on his assessment. I said from the time it became clear that the Colts would draft Luck and if Texans didn't try to counter with someone like RGIII that the Colts would return to the top of the AFC South in Luck's 3rd year.
I don't think very much of Andrew Luck & I really don't think the Colts will win the AFC South, this year or next.

But, Rex Ryan took the NYJets to the AFC Championship games two years in a row, once as a Wild Card with Mark Sanchez. I think it's very possible for Chuck Pagano & Luck to get to the AFC Championship game before the Texans & in the end, isn't that more important than who won the division?

Some coaches capitalize on what they've got. We don't. At least it doesn't seem like we do. That first year Sanchez got to the AFC Championship game, there was no doubt in my mind we were the better team. But since they beat us week 1, they got into the play offs, we didn't. That could have just as easily been us.