View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #65
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 249442 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Dustin Keller injury... wow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
It's a tiny clip I slow-motion but I can't get over the fact that situational awareness probably could have prevented him from getting hurt like that. Look at his head, he's not even paying attention to the man in front of him about to take him down. Reminds me of a variety of hits I've seen over the years where someone is bouncing down the field blissfully going through the motions and then gets annihilated by a guy he should have seen coming and would have if he'd been paying attention.

I admit, it's a big assumption based on this little clip but that's the first thing that came into my mind. He's watching the ball carrier I know but just because you're not directly involved in the play doesn't mean you shouldn't be trying to protect yourself.