View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #30
b0ng
Ooops

Rep Power: 70440 b0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respectedb0ng is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The Rate My Draft Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trail.Blazr View Post
Just finished my draft in a 12 team PPR. Way too many roster spots, it took 1.5 hrs to draft.

Pos Player Bye

QB - Russell Wilson 12
WR - Andre Johnson 8
WR - Steve Smith 4
WR - T.Y. Hilton 8
RB - C.J. Spiller 12
RB - Steven Jackson 6
TE - Vernon Davis 9
W/R/T - Chris Givens 11
W/R/T - Owen Daniels 8
W/R/T - Knowshon Moreno 9
Q/W/R/T - Sam Bradford 11
BN - Devier Posey 8
BN - Lestar Jean 8
BN - Leonard Hankerson 5
BN - Heath Miller 5
BN - Joel Dreessen 9
K - Adam Vinatieri 8
D - Patrick Willis 9
D - Brian Cushing 8
D - Lawrence Timmons 5
D - Clay Matthews 4
D - Eric Berry 10
D - Sean Witherspoon 6
D - Terrell Suggs 8
BN - Cameron Wake 6
BN - Charles Johnson 4
BN - Jason Pierre-Paul 9
BN - Mario Williams 12
BN - Ndamukong Suh 9
BN - Elvis Dumervil 8

Pretty standard PPR leauge scoring settings 25/10/10. all td's - 6 pts.

IDP is pretty new to me:

Tackle Solo 2
Tackle Assist 0.5
Sack 3
Interception 3
Fumble Force 2
Fumble Recovery 2
Defensive Touchdown 6
Safety 2
Pass Defended 1
Block Kick 2

Oddly cool was that the Defensive IDP players in the online draft tool weren't ranked so it really was a free for all in the draft. There was a run on D before I was ready, so JJ Watt natrually was the first taken.

I still haven't set my lineup beyond what was default upon draft conclusion. I'm thinking Eric Berry may have to come out. Not fond on a safety in the lineup.

Notably, I seemed to be a TExan with loading up on TE's there were more of them left than WR's at the end. I may have to drop Heath Miller. Also I picked up Posey and Jean. One will get nix'd eventually.

If you are playing in a league where you can start 2 QB's, you need to draft the QB's first and then laugh at everybody else who doesn't.