View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #61
paycheck71
All Pro

Rep Power: 30463 paycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respectedpaycheck71 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
Sooooo, you're saying Brady & Rogers can do it alone? See, I was responding to the comments saying they couldn't.

Worse.

Sure. But I bet they have a winning record against those teams.

The only difference between Schaub & the elite QBs is his W-L record. Fair or not.
I really wan't replying just to your message, and I should have made that clearer.

I wish we did have the W-L stats for "elite" QB's vs playoff teams. Until then, I guess, it's pointless to argue about it. If they do consistently have a winning record vs playoff teams, I guess the argument that Schaub struggles vs such teams can then be made. I just thought that it was an obvious stat that FOX had the other day (record vs playoff teams not as good as vs non-playoff teams).

Can't promise that I'll look very hard, but I'll see if I can find something similar for other QB's.
paycheck71 is offline   Reply With Quote