View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #582
TD
TT Huckaboo

Rep Power: 88272 TD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respectedTD is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Patriots TE Aaron Hernandez to be Questioned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playoffs View Post
You've got the cart before the horse -- the paranoia creates the perceived need to carry a gun. Irrational/delusional thinking + lethal weapon = danger to those around them.
Maybe, maybe not. I can't glean that much off of one sentence referencing a "revelation" that is going to be made by someone in the future.

I was being tongue-in-cheek, but the comment did strike me as a little anti-gun.

Quote:
And we're up to at least 4 firearms incidents associated with Hernandez from 17 to 23... that we know of.
Exactly my point. The article made it sound like carrying a gun the last year was a sign of paranoia when in reality he has been a gun-toting thug his entire adult life.