View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #87
disaacks3
Site Contributor

Section: 116 - Row M
Rep Power: 103796 disaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respecteddisaacks3 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by drs23 View Post
Likewise. I think "noflyzone" is getting a bad rap in general. That PI he got called on was as bogus as they come. We've all seen bad calls and that was simply another one. Wade's done nothing but heap praise on him and I don't think he does that just to be kind.

I personally haven't been appalled with his play like some others have been. I think he'll turn out worthy of his draft status.
Respectfully disagree on the PI, it was in front of me and he mauled the guy. I still think he's salvageable, but he had a BAD day on Sunday.