View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #80
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 78237 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rey View Post
I like Harris more than McCain. I think Harris will see more snaps this year.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HOU-TEX View Post
Harris has at least proven he's worthy of filling the #3-4 CB position. Who's done anything to take his spot? McCain's had a dismal camp. Bouye? Carmichael?

I haven't been a huge fan of Harris in the past, but he's had a good camp and preseason.

People talking about giving drafted rookies spots on the 53 without doing squat to earn it. Harris shows up everyday and has a good preseason and he shouldn't make the team?

Eh, maybe I'm just missing something. Ha
It sure looks to me that Harris started to up his game toward the end of last year. I don't know how many more snaps he's going to get this year.
It will probably depend on McCain's play and the health of the other two guys.
Or maybe, we'll see more dime packages than in the past?!
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote