View Single Post
Old 08-28-2013   #89
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Remember when we all hated Kareem Jackson?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leawood Hustla View Post
he has improved greatly but he's still far from a great corner. He still doesnt turn his head around when defending long pass attempts.

I really wish we took a chance on tyrone mathieu. he was there for the taking.
Mathieu is gonna play FS and nickel for the Cards.
If you watch his game; he's a dynamic little bug that has exceptional quickness to make play on the ball the vast majority of the time in the short game or when he faces the ball.
There was only one INT he had deep where the QB made a poor throw to the inside; I think it was against the Gators on a medium ball.
His chance of covering the big receivers in the NFL is slim; all the QB needs to do is to go upstairs.
He also has value as a return man, but if you put him outside at CB, I'm pretty sure he will be more of a liability than an asset.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote