View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #75
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
I disagree. Any player drafted needs to be able to contribute. That doesn't mean start, but at least play in certain situations, get some reps to give the starter a breather, play special teams ... SOMETHING.

Brandon Harris is a bust that they're trying to salvage.
I'm still a fan & thinks he'll find a place soon. He's not going to bump kj or jjo & it wasn't that long ago Wade was calling McCain the best nickle corner in the league. Unfortunately Brandon Harris is going to have to wait 'till someone gets hurt & we'll know then what we've got.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2