View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #31
Playoffs 
Subscribed Contributor

Rep Power: 262563 Playoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respectedPlayoffs is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Arian Foster 3rd overall?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DFlo View Post
I took Foster 3rd overall, but didn't manage to get Tate as his handcuff. And I've been hearing some alarming things about a timeshare backfield. Is there anything I should be worried about with Ben Tate?

Also, please rate my team below, 10 team 0.5ppr

QB: Brees
RB: Foster, Chris Johnson, David Wilson, Gio Bernard
WR: Jordy Nelson, Cecil Shorts, Stevie Johnson, Tavon Austin, Emmanuel Sanders, Justin Blackmon
TE: Gronk, Jared Cook, Julius Thomas
K: Justin Tucker
DEF: None
How do you have no defense? That's odd to me. I'm concerned about your WR quality/depth. Be looking to trade for a WR1.
Playoffs is offline   Reply With Quote