View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #6
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 225674 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: MMQB Texans Preview

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
The most interesting comment.

I think it's funny that if we do get to the Super Bowl, Schaub throws the go ahead touchdown & our defense makes a goal line stand in the final seconds of the game..... Schaub won't get the credit Joe Flacco has.

He'll still be the QB who "lacks the dynamic tools to win them."

Even though that team is as talented as ours. Well, hopefully DeAndre or Posey will prove to add to our offense the way Torrey Smith did.
I would be delighted to spend most of 2014 debating all of you over what percentage of credit Matt Schaub deserves for the Super Bowl victory.

For the record I'm going to go ahead and take the "lacks the tools" side.