View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #40
IDEXAN
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 46599 IDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respectedIDEXAN is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans first cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexanBacker93 View Post
I think Stills can and will be a good receiver, but I think Hopkins has the ability to be a #1 in a few years when Johnson retires. I think Stills tops out at a #3 for a good passing team or a #2 in a team that doesn't have much depth.

As for Hopkins' history of concussions he had one minor one in college (that is reported) from a car accident. Stills also missed a game in college with a concussion. Once a player makes it through college I'm betting there are a lot of players that have had concussions that aren't even disclosed.
The really scary thing about the concussion Hopkins suffered was that it didn't involve a big hit, he just bounced his head on the playing field, and that didn't appear to be very violent. Then there's the issue of how long it's taking him to recover. And this is his second. That we know of ? Not good.
I'm telling you, Cordelle Patterson really looked good that night we played the Vikings so I dunno, did they draft the best WR on the Board back in April ?
IDEXAN is offline   Reply With Quote