Thread: The OLBs
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #117
Rey
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 0 Rey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respectedRey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: The OLBs

I want to see Trevardo in a situation where everyone knows a pass is coming. I want to see if he can use that speed to get around blocks and pressure/get to the QB.

That's the ONLY hesitation I'd have with letting him go. That's the only chance he has at helping this team this year. Being a demon on pass rush downs.

Otherwise he's a complete waste of a roster spot that could go to someone that actually can play.

I've never see an NFL defensive player get rag dolled like Trevardo has. I mean, I've seen DB's stand up to olinemen better.
Rey is offline   Reply With Quote