View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #33
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 56437 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans first cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Being critical is fine when you back it up with substinance. Dont just say Ed sucks and end your post.

And then you go on to say we should have used the Ed Reed money to signed a legit #2 WR but dont expand on who, or even touch on the fact that Hopkins is sloted to be the #2 opposite AJ.
I just hope Ed makes thru the last part of the season and the playoffs. That's what he was signed for. I've got my doubts.

My 2 problems with the Hopkins pick is 1. He had a prior concussion history and with God'ell that will probably shorten his career. 2. Stills, a 5th rd pick is a much better value than Hopkins in the 1st rd. Stills looks like a stud too me.

I had Stiils in a few of my mocks. He's as talented as any WR in that draft.
steelbtexan is offline   Reply With Quote