View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #833
PapaL
Loose Screw

Rep Power: 173001 PapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respectedPapaL is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
i'll get it out there now, i absolutely HATED the posey pick. but, he came on real strong at the end of the season and looked like he could be a real player for us. now with yet more time away from the field, can he be the player he was becoming? they dont have to be great, but if posey and hopkins can be good, we have an entirely different offense.
I'm not expecting much from Posey on Thursday. He will be rusty as could be. Started to knock off that rust last year but then got injured. I hope he becomes a player but first game back, I'm not expecting much.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Bills View Post
I can confidently say im smarter, better looking, and more successful than you will ever be.
PapaL is offline   Reply With Quote