View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #26
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 132152 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans first cuts

Quote:
Originally Posted by potisyourfriend View Post
Ed Reed should've made the list. Seriously, why did they sign this old man? I know they won't cut a signed player with that contract but gees they could've got a legit #2 WR opposite AJ.
the single biggest weakness on the team is at centerfield against elite quarterbacks like brady and manning. if ed reed sits half the season, misses 30 tackles, and splits time with the rookie it wont mean a thing. he's here to teach, to provide leadership on the field, and to win playoff games against pass first teams. even as a dinosaur ed reed scares the bajeezus out of the best quarterbacks, and with all that old age he knows the current elites better than anyone.

as for shapiro (i know yall are joking around), i bet the texans are selfishly hoping he goes unclaimed this year so they can grab him again next offseason. kid's got talent, but lechler is still probably the best punter in the game.