View Single Post
Old 08-27-2013   #39
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 128861 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

sorry TK but i disagree with everything there. when schaub does or doesnt celebrate or get angry is absolutely meaningless and says nothing about his leadership. guys telling their first "nfl experience" is a phone call from matt, or describing offseason workouts with schaub, or getting ticked at reporters who say something negative ... that's leadership. that's a guy who's got the support of the players around him. his calm demeanor is a great asset as far as i'm concerned, quarterback isnt a position you want mood swings.

as for the receivers. if you're talking about last year, martin looked like crap as soon as the games started - he was a training camp hero. jean couldnt get separation and misses the easy ones. and posey was starting to show up as the season went along, the lone bright spot. what that has to do with schaub is beyond me though ... our wide receivers were pretty bad. their poor play is why we were so tightend heavy last year and why we wore down at the end of the season. it's a sad state when your trips bunch formation is daniels, graham, and casey. hopkins and hopefully posey can change that.