View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #60
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 78537 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

i stand corrected, and figured there was actual evidence for you to give casserly a good pick lol. i still want to just say kubiak was throwing casserly a bone, but a blind squirrel comes to mind.

doubt i could ever forgive the guy for travis johnson of derrick johnson, carr over peppers, the babin trade, or so many other atrocities. how casserly made it as long in the league as he did is an absolute mystery ... and a testament to rookies kubiak and smith when you look at what veterans casserly and capers built in 5 years compared to their financially hindered 52 man overhaul in that same amount of time.