View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #34
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 234681 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
Soooo, you're saying Schaub isn't Manning or Brady? Not even the most hardcore Schaub defender would ever argue that.
Sooooo, you're saying Brady & Rogers can do it alone? See, I was responding to the comments saying they couldn't.

Quote:
Originally Posted by paycheck71 View Post
I'm also pretty sure Manning and Brady's record vs playoff teams isn't as good as it is vs non-playoff teams. What does that mean? Nothing, it's just common sense.
Worse.

Sure. But I bet they have a winning record against those teams.

The only difference between Schaub & the elite QBs is his W-L record. Fair or not.