View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #33
silvrhand
Site Contributor

Section: 135J 5-8
Rep Power: 20837 silvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respectedsilvrhand is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to silvrhand Send a message via MSN to silvrhand Send a message via Yahoo to silvrhand
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

The article says it all, Schaub is a system QB, he's part of the puzzle not the different maker. If the defense can scheme or disrupt the system, then he's not going to throw the team on his shoulders and will them to a win.

When and if he does that, he'll carry us to a superbowl and I'll sit down with a huge piece of humble pie and video tape it and post it in facebook. Now that being said, of all the QB's on the roster I think Schaub is our best chance this year, unless he just goes downhill.

Yates/Keenum either have to step up, or we trade for someone if we have another end of year debacle with Schaub again, the QB's coming out college this year don't seem like we have top end talent.

In response to the new Vance Joseph Hiring:
silvrhand is offline   Reply With Quote