View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #32
ObsiWan
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 212038 ObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respectedObsiWan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Adam Schein on Schaub....

Quote:
Originally Posted by TdotTexas2Step View Post
For me personally, he still has to make up for throwing the ball into the dirt in the playoffs against the Pats, even though there wasn't anywhere near him.

Sure, we've heard it before, Schaub has an internal clock built in. But you won't see Superbowl QBs do that. Internal clock or not, if you have time, you wait till the last possible second to throw it to the ground.

Maybe Schaub holds on to, and one of his receivers break away from their man.

I remember feeling disgusted when I saw that.
I'll see your throw in the dirt and raise you the rollout to the left where he escaped the rush (wonders!) then proceeded to try and force the ball to James (I can't catch playoff TDs in the end zone) Casey and got it picked off. The score was 24 - 13 Pats in the middle of the third qtr. We could have drawn to within 4 pts. The Pats turned that INT into 7 pts and never looked back.

THAT, my friend, was disgusting.

And I apologize for reviving that memory for those of you, like me, who are trying to delete all traces of that game from their brains.
ObsiWan is offline   Reply With Quote