View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #59
infantrycak
Lead Moderator

Rep Power: 225351 infantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respectedinfantrycak is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to infantrycak
Default Re: Travis Johnson on sports radio 610

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scooter View Post
given how all of kubiak's tightends look like clones, i'm not sure i'd even give him daniels unless it was said that kubiak didnt want him.
Kubiak was interviewed and was asked about how happy he was with the OD pick - this was after a few games had been played.. He said they were going to go another direction but Casserly was insistent they should take OD. He then finished with something like "I am sure glad I let him convince me on that one." I think the anecdote confirms pretty clearly the power structure that day.