View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #832
Scooter
Funky

Rep Power: 103631 Scooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respectedScooter is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Training camp 2013

Quote:
There's a chance DeVier Posey could get snaps on Thursday.

Kubiak said Mercilus will practice tomorrow, possibly available to play vs. Cowboys. "He's ready."
i'll get it out there now, i absolutely HATED the posey pick. but, he came on real strong at the end of the season and looked like he could be a real player for us. now with yet more time away from the field, can he be the player he was becoming? they dont have to be great, but if posey and hopkins can be good, we have an entirely different offense.

with the way our linebackers have looked to me outside of cushing and reed, mercilus getting better is a huge deal. wade's defenses have an elite pass rusher outside, and we havent found our guy yet ... mercilus could be him.

i'll be watching for these two on thursday, because they could make season changing impacts during the year. hopefully they're healed up and have taken the next step for their sophomore run.