View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #531
thunderkyss 
& so it begins

Rep Power: 194858 thunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respectedthunderkyss is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via Yahoo to thunderkyss
Default Re: Pre-season 8/25/2013, Game 3 vs Saints + Top 5 things you are interested in seein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Porky View Post
I'm disappointed in Ben Jones this year. .
eh.... They've all shown a bit of poor play from time to time. I was criticizing Duane Brown last game when a LB was giving him the business & yesterday, Will Smith was giving him all he could handle.

Granted he didn't give up a sack.

However, the story is that Ben Jones lost the RG spot because he wasn't strong enough. Brooks comes into camp & he's stronger than he was last year. Chris Myers is even looking stronger than last year.

From left to right our starting OL is made of big men, but none of them are "fat"... save Ben Jones. Like 76, I'm not ready to give up on him because he's got a certain gritty tenacity that's hard to come by, he's going to do the best job he possibly can. But I don't think he has that drive (yet) to be the best he possibly can be.