View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #611
76Texan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83970 76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected76Texan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Case Keenum grabs early edge in Texans backup QB

Quote:
Originally Posted by HouTx11 View Post
Just rewatched the 4th down and 6 play.

Had Lemon caught that low pass from Keenum he would've fallen down at the 6. He needed to get to the 4 for the first down.

A better throw from Keenum probably would have gotten the first down, and maybe even the TD, but the TD would've been very hard to do because of the defender in the end zone and the defender behind him.

I'm a big fan of Keenum, so it pains me to say that Yates did outplay him last night.

I look forward to seeing a big game out of Keenum on Thursday night.
It was still a good decision though. You go through the reads, and there wasn't a better choice.

If I'm picky, I would say Yates missed one earlier and Schaub could have done better too.
76Texan is offline   Reply With Quote