View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #58
hradhak
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 6498 hradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respectedhradhak is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
^^^^
This

I wish they would go ahead and move B.Reed inside and put Mercilus on the strong side. This would get Jefferson on the field more and shore up the ILB riddle.
So in that situation would Reed move over to OLB in the nickel ? We only have one MLB in at the nickel and dime.

I'm not sure that Keo should be on any NFL team, but that being said, he maybe our starter in San Diego if Ed Reed is not ready.

I think Swearinger is coming along, but he's not quite ready to take over as the backup for Ed Reed.
hradhak is offline   Reply With Quote