View Single Post
Old 08-26-2013   #55
MidtownMikey
Rookie

Rep Power: 2083 MidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respectedMidtownMikey is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans cuts tomorrow

One thing to keep in mind is with Antonio Smith's suspension, he actually doesn't take a roster spot until Sept. 10th.

I read today in Kubaik's quotes that he ends to use that roster spot (why not?). That means expect someone to make the team for the one game (SD Monday Night) only to be cut the next day.

Question is who would that one player be? I could see someone like Eddie Pleasant being a one game rental (especially if Reed isn't ready to go game one), but it could also be an opportunity to sneak a player onto the practice squad slightly easier. That's why I wouldn't be completely surprised if Chris Jones, Tuggle, or Lemon gets the final spot, only to be cut after the first game.
MidtownMikey is offline   Reply With Quote